Barely a few days have gone by when we shared the news of the new Ninja 650R entering India soon and its time for the smaller sibling Ninja 250R to make news now.
Ninja 250R was already touted as the best 250cc in the world. However, there were always a few murmurs about its looks getting dated with too many edgy lines steaming around. For all those and even not those, here comes the super ravishing 2013 Ninja 250R.
Kawasaki has updated a few details of the new Ninja at its Japanese website which talks about the bike in brief. The major changes which we could notice:
- Sharper Edges
- Meaner Front looks
- Integrated Side-Blinkers
- Bigger Air Outlets
- Raised and reworked rear
- New Piston, Cylinder & Crank Case
- New Suspension and chassis
- Wider Tyres
- Better heat management
- Introduction of ABS variant
- Semi-Digital Console – Digital Speedometer, analogue tachometer, clock,tripmeter, various indicators
- 140mm Rear Tyre
- 10 spoke alloy wheels
- Lime Green
- Passion Red
- Pearl Stardust White
- Ebony/Metallic Moondust Grey (Special Edition)
- Lime Green/Ebony (Special Edition)
- Passion Red/Stardust White (Special Edition)
When and would it come to India? No one knows yet! But we are sure about the fact that Bajaj would definitely want to bring it to India. Lets wait as more information about the bike gets revealed. We are more interested in the engine related specs and hope we have a fabulous product coming our way. soon!
Check out the New 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 250R in 38 scintillating pics